7 days a week, several times a day. Please note bookings are essential
- Morning session (experienced divers only) – 09.30 start
- Lunch Session – 13.30 start
- Afternoon Session – 16.30 start
Q. Do I need to be a certified diver?
No, our introductory program is for first time divers, and provides all training and equipment.
Q. Any requirements?
- Must be 12 years or older for introductory program. (Certified divers of 10 yrs or more are permitted to dive under the experienced diver program as long as accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Must have basic swimming ability
- Must have satisfactory health (Please review the ‘Medical Clearance’ form)
Q. How long will the whole program take?
Approximately 2.5 hours for our Intro/Tune up program or 1.5 hours for our experienced diver program
Q. What to bring?
- Swimming costume, towel and toiletries
- Certified divers must bring dive certification card/logbook
- Own mask and full wetsuit if desired (full equipment is provided)
Q. Present for friends and family?
Gift certificates are available for purchase for both first time and certified divers, a truly unique gift.
Q. Can my friends watch me dive?
Friends and family receive 10% discount on admission to Bangkok Sea Life Ocean World to watch you dive
Q. Are there changing rooms?
Changing rooms, lockers and shower facilities are available.
Q. What is the cost?
- Certified Program – Baht 5,300
- Scuba Tune Up – Baht 6,000
- Introductory Program – Baht 6,600
Q. Can I take a camera into the tank?
No, an underwater picture of you diving will be available for purchase
Q. How warm is the water?
The same temperature as a dive off Phuket or in The gulf of Thailand (Approximately 25 degrees Celsius)
Ladies: please note if you have your menstrual cycle it does not affect our sharks or your ability to dive