7 days a week, several times a day. Please note bookings are essential
- Morning Session – 1030 – 1200
- Afternoon Session – 1330 – 1500
- Afternoon Session – 1630 – 1800
Q. Do I need to be a certified diver?
No, our introductory program is for first time divers, and provides all training and equipment.
Q. Any requirements?
- Must be 12 years or older for introductory program. (Certified divers of 10 yrs or more are permitted to dive under the experienced diver program as long as accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Must have basic swimming ability
- Must have satisfactory health (Please review the ‘Medical Clearance’ form)
Q. How long will the whole program take?
Approximately 2.5 hours for our Intro/Tune up program or 1.5 hours for our experienced diver program
Q. What to bring?
- Swimming costume, towel and toiletries are provided.
- Certified divers must bring dive certification card/logbook
- Own mask and full wetsuit if desired (full equipment is provided)
Q. Present for friends and family?
Gift certificates are available for purchase for both first time and certified divers, a truly unique gift at Planet Scuba Bangkok Dive center
Q. Can my friends watch me dive?
Yes, family and friends are welcome to watch you dive at the glass windows after they purchasing a ticket.
Q. Are there changing rooms?
Changing rooms, lockers and shower facilities are available.
Q. What is the cost?
- Certified Program – Baht 5,800
- Scuba Tune Up – Baht 6,400
- Introductory Program – Baht 6,900
Q. Can I take a camera into the tank?
No cameras or recording devices are allowed in the main tank during the dive .. the price includes photos and videos from outside the glass windows
Q. How warm is the water?
The same temperature as a dive off Phuket or in The gulf of Thailand (Approximately 25 degrees Celsius)
Ladies: please note if you have your menstrual cycle it does not affect our sharks or your ability to dive